Terms & Conditions
1. No part of our courses or training whether written, online or in person may be resold, reproduced or transmitted or re-distributed in any form whatsoever, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any informational storage or retrieval system without the express written, dated and signed permission from the authors and copyright owners (Brendan Walker and Clive Shalice).
2. The authors and publisher of the courses, ebooks, training and all other related information on this site and contained in the courses bought from it have used their best efforts in preparing this material. The authors and publisher shall in no event be held liable for any loss or other damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages.
This site and the photography training materials available from it contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorised reprint or use of this material is prohibited and will be prosecuted.
3. Brendan Walker and Clive Shalice reserve the right to cancel any workshop. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, you will have the choice of accepting the change, taking an alternative workshop (and where this is of a lower price we will refund the difference), or withdrawing from the contract and accepting a refund of all monies paid to Brendan Walker and Clive Shalice.
4. We reserve the right to change any of the prices, service or other particulars of a workshop before we enter into a contract with you. If there is a change we will notify you before we enter into such a contract.
5. If you have any special dietary or other requests you should inform us of these prior to the workshop date. We will do everything within our power to meet your requirements, but we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and will have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
6. Full payment is required at the time of booking and must be sent with the completed booking form.
7. All applicants participate at their own risk and Brendan Walker and Clive Shalice accept no responsibility for injury or damage done to their persons or property. It is recommended that applicants hold their own personal Public Liability Insurance.
8. Full refunds are subject to 7 days notice, any period less than this a 50% refund of the full price paid will be returned.
9. By making payment and completing the booking form you are agreeing to accept all of the above conditions. The person who signs the booking form does so on behalf of all the individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.